CHR3 & CHR4 Corner Chairs
- CHR3 Standard (seat depth 30cm)
- CHR4 Small (seat depth 26 cm)
The corner chair is a unique concept designed to provide all the usual features required of a chair of this type together with many more, all wrapped up in one parcel.
Ideally suited to group situations where various needs are encountered such as Kindergartens.
An exciting NEW concept
The seat, backrest, and headrest are separate entities which can slide and be locked at any height along a single steel column. Extensions are supplied to allow a variety of seating possibilities.
- Acc11 Abduction wedge
- Acc15 Chest support and pad
- ACC21/ACC8 Grip bar and/or Toy bar to attach to tray
- REST1 Crutch Strap
- REST21 to 23 Strap (use with elastic strap to further restrict movement)
- REST 30 or 31 Four point harness
Its fun to try various possibilities!
The modular chair components can be mixed and matched to give a variety of seating options:
- Seat flat on floor + samll extension bar = long leg or floor seating
- Need a headrest? Use the longer extension bar to add headrest attachment
- Seat raised on frame = bent leg sitting at customised height increments
- Tray #3 option fits into slots on the backrest portion
|Seat depth (backrest to seat edge||small = 26 cm
standard = 30 cm
|Seat to top of side supports||Min 20 cm (locate where required)|
|Seat to tray underside||Min 10 cm (moves with side support)|
|Age range||Suitable for up to 5 years of age|
|Columns||25 cm length Use with seat and backrest - floor (long leg) seating.
50 cm length Use with seat, backrest and headrest.
To use both extensions, join at backrest using the 2 backrest hand screws.