Adventure challenge for people with disability
- Able Management Group AMG
- Provide assistance in alpine sporting and recreational opportunities to people with disability through development of adapted alpine equipment, buddy volunteers and techniques such as voice commands for people with vision impairment.
- Achievable Concepts
- Adapted recreation and sporting equipment for people with disability and limited mobility.
- Adventures Without Limits
- Facilitates inclusive, outdoor adventure for people of all ages and ability levels.
- Northeast Adventure: Universal accessibility challenge courses
- Adventure challenge programs for people with disability that are designed to be universally accessible.
- People Outdoors
- A community based program run by the Australian Camps Association to provide recreation activities to all people with disability, including outdoor adventure programs and weekend camping experiences.
End of Google links