Adventure challenge for people with disabilities
- Achievable Concepts
- Supply a variety of adapted recreation and sporting equipment for people with disabilities and the aged.
- Beyond Wheels
- A nonprofit organisation promoting sports and recreation for people with disabilities through its web site as well as through hospital visits to talk to recreational therapy programs and people with recent spinal cord injuries.
- Cooperative Wilderness Handicapped Outdoor Group
- C.W. HOG is an outdoor adventure program established by Idaho State University in America to provide recreational opportunities for people of all abilities.
- Northeast Adventure: Universal accessibility challenge courses
- Adventure challenge programs for people with disabilities that focus on developing low and high elements that offer a challenge to all participants, regardless of their level of ability.
- Vertical Innovations
- Manufacture a range of innovative outdoor adventure products for people with disabilities.
End of Google links