- Australian Human Rights Commission
- An independent statutory organisation responsible for promotion and protection of human rights in Australia.
- Intellectual Disability Rights Service
- Specialist legal advocacy service for people with intellectual disability in New South Wales.
- A peak body for people from non English speaking backgrounds with disability. NEDA advocates at a federal level, for the rights and interests of people from NESB with a disability, their families and carers.
- Physical Disability Council of NSW
- Information about advocacy and heaps of resources, including an advocacy knowledge base, tools (facts and figures, sample letters) and articles about lobbying and the media.
- Women With Disabilities Australia
- WWDA operates as both a national women's organisation and a national disability advocacy organisation.
End of Google links