Chat and web conferencing
- aChat is an open source access standards compliant Web-based synchronous communication tool. Features include an audio message chime, keyboard navigation option, message display and sorting preferences.
- Acropolis Chat
- An HTML chat room that is part of the Acropolis online learning environment designed to create opportunities for student with disabilities. You need to be registered for a course before you can use the chat room.
- Brain Injury Chat
- An international web-based peer support group set up to provide people who are living with brain injury a safe place to meet and share information. Participating is free, chat room rules and community standards apply. Source: BIA NSW 2009 E-Bulletin 8 - 2 October 2009
- Developed by EASI, Chatterbox provides an audio and text chat environment, with options for formatting font and background colours. Chat participants use a microphone for conversing with others in the room.
- Real-time, multi-point VoIP Voice Conferencing software.
- Free VOIP software that allows one-to-one as well as group conferencing using a microphone. Features also include file sharing and chat text messages
- Ventrilo is a scalable Voice over IP (VoIP) communications system available for Windows OS. Its used by several disability chat room, such as The Accessible Friends Network
- WADP Chat
End of Google links