- The Association of Higher Education and Disability is a professional association committed to full participation of students with disability in postsecondary education.
- Braille House Library
- Has a wide range of educational material transcribed for the Education Department and universities. Education Catalogues are currently held in Duxbury print format and are maintained by the Queensland Braille Writing Association.
- Extra Language Resources
- ELR Software produces a range of computer programs and resources for speech pathology and speech therapy. They are designed by speech pathologists for speech, language and literacy support.
- Fluid Project
- A worldwide collaborative project to help improve the usability and accessibility of community open source projects with a focus on academic software for universities.
- Move to Learn
- An eduational movement program to assist children with learning difficulty to learn and achieve at school.
- Resources for equitable access to libraries.
- An advocacy group representing children and adults who have learning difficulty.
- Tin Snips
- A special education resource for teachers of students with autism.
End of Google links