e-Bility disABILITY information resources
Funding and grants for disability services
- Fairfax Tenders (Aust)
- Online tender specifications advertised in participating publications (NSW & Vic).
- Grants Link
- A comprehensive, whole-of-government web site offering direct links to existing information on Australian Commonwealth Government grants programs. The site also offers advice on finding the best source of funding and on writing application forms.
- John Perdew's Grant Seekers Page
- Includes some general information on locating and preparing grants, with links to grant registers and resources in the USA.
- Philanthropy Australia
- Catalogue of publications concerning non-government funding in Australia, as well as a useful list of international links to other fundraising resources and fact sheets.
- Tenders Net
- Online subscriber based network with international coverage, that also allows limited access by non-subscribers (or "Visitors").
- The Body, Heart and Soul of Writing Grants
- Covers the basics - what is a grant, how to find grants, getting help, the application, communication, goals and detail.