Funding and grants for disability services
- A non-profit crowd funding platform for social cause projects, including health and disability campaigns.
- A crowd funding platform for social cause projects, including health and disability campaigns.
- Disability Donations Trust
- A set of charitable bequests and donations managed by the Trust and provided as grants to people with disability to assist in meeting needs they are otherwise unable to afford. Funds are held and invested by State Trustees Ltd and managed by the Department of Health & Human Services.
- Grants Link
- A comprehensive, whole-of-government web site offering direct links to existing information on Australian Commonwealth Government grants programs. The site also offers advice on finding the best source of funding and on writing application forms.
- Grant GURU Community
- An Australian searchable listing of nation-wide grants and funding programs for community based and not-for-profit organisations.
- Philanthropy Australia
- Catalogue of publications concerning non-government funding in Australia, as well as a useful list of international links to other fundraising resources and fact sheets.
- Tenders Net
- Online subscriber based network with international coverage, that also allows limited access by non-subscribers.
- Winston Churchill Memorial Trust
- Provides opportunity for Australians to travel overseas to conduct research in their chosen field that is not readily available in Australia, provided a benefit to Australia is evident and there is a willingness to share the research findings with other organisations.
End of Google links