Management resources - not-for-profit sector
- The Australian Institute of Management offers training and member services to assist managers in an ever changing business environment.
- De Bono Institute
- De Bono's interest is in finding new ways of thinking and creating value in the workplace by doing things differently.
- Carver - Board Governance
- Provides information on John Carver's model of Policy Governance® for non-profit, government and corporate boards.
- Provides affordable access to a wide range of business and professional document templates, including policy, planning, tendering, marketing, human resources, information technology, project management and a section specifically for non-government organisations.
- Nucleus Group
- An Australian management consultancy company specialising in community, social, disability and health services. The Nucleus Group works with government and non-government agencies responsible for the planning, delivery, corporate governance, administration and evaluation of services.
End of Google links