Multilingual disability websites
- Action on Disability within Ethnic Communities
- ADEC is a state-wide organisation that advocates for people with a disability from non-English speaking backgrounds, their carers, and families in Victoria.
- Centrelink (Choice of language)
- Centrelink is a government agency delivering a range of Commonwealth services to the Australian community. They provide translated publications to help you learn more about our payments and services.
- Ethnic Disability Advocacy Centre
- EDAC advocate for and empower people with a disability from non-English speaking backgrounds.
- Multicultural Disability Advocacy Association
- MDAA has produced a range of resources in the areas of ethnic diversity and disability.
- The national peak organisation representing the rights and interests of people from non-English speaking background (NESB) with disability, their families and carers throughout Australia.
End of Google links