Organisations and peak groups
- Australian Council of Social Services
- ACOSS is the peak body for the social and community services sector in Australia
- Australian Federation of Disability Organisations
- ADFO is the national independent voice representing people with disability in Australia.
- Australia Pacific Islands Disability Support
- APIDS assists disability organisations to contribute towards the alleviation of poverty for people with disability in Pacific Island countries.
- Brain Injury Australia
- BIA is the national peak acquired brain injury organisation representing the interests and needs of people with acquired brain injury, their families and carers.
- Deafness Forum
- National representative of all Australians who have a hearing impairment, a chronic disorder of the ear, are Deaf or deafblind, and the families who support them.
- National Disability Services
- NDS is the Australian peak body for non-government disability services.
- National Association of People Living with HIV/AIDS
- NAPWHA is the national peak organisation representing people living with HIV/AIDS in Australia.
- NSW Council for Intellectual Disability
- NSW CID is the peak organisation in NSW representing the rights and interests of people with intellectual disability.
- Physical Disability Australia
- PDA is a peak body established to proactively embrace and promote difference and diversity for an inclusive society
End of Google links